View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 12:38 PM   #46
theStig880
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
theStig880 is on a distinguished road
So I guess another update of this thing is overdue. I pretty much havent done anything to it but I did get it out for a short lunch run. My storage unit is a huge pain in the ass to get the car into and coupled with my extreme lethargy is a recipe for inaction. I did installed a majority of the pseudo livery and the Abflugs were adjusted to fit better. The car is super dirty in all the photos, so take with a grain of salt.

Unfortunately, my outing was cut very short when the driver, rear tire began rubbing the fender more than I was comfortable with. I thought it was a bent heim on the RUCA but the eccentrics were a little moved too. In any case, new arms and a eccentric lockout are in the mail to hopefully remedy the issue.

Lastly, I received an aircup setup from StanceParts. I've never been a huge proponent of air, especially on S-chassis, but they're pitched as a way to keep coilover performance and lift the car for small obstacles. I feel that feature will be useful where ever I end up living next and Im eager to see how that claim holds up.

So yea, there it is. I am reasonably happy with the look overall but Im getting more and more interested in switching the wheels up temporaly. Black or white TEs, Blitz 03s, Minervas are all high contenders but we'll see what the budget allows.