View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 10:28 AM   #27
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Dosing is nearly impossible. Anyone who tells you they can calculate it is full of shit. Certain oils and fats have different success rates. You have to understand you have to factor in preservatives, additives and all sorts of other outside factors that will actually hurt you from soaking up all the good vibes. I've had my best luck with plain ol' unsalted butter. It's as pure as pure can get. I've done plenty of research and even invested in a $3,000 grow tent big enough for only 4 plants [the yield here would be more than enough to supplement my wife and I in between grows]. This setup could have easily costed sub $1,000 but to get the proper flowering stages, the yields I'm hunting for and the quality/potency I want, I went high-end. It's like cars - you can do it wrong a few times for less or you can do it right the first time.

The video is something I've watched in the past but I dunno, I don't think the science behind it can be measured without a decent amount of equipment that no one is going to buy.

Anywho, I made some cannabis chocolate chip cookies this weekend. I used a full cup of cannabis-infused butter that contained 0.25 ounce of top shelf flower. I also used a pre-made chocolate edible piece on the top of the cookie. I'll have to post pictures shortly. They uhhhhhhhh. They work well by eating a half.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote