View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 11:42 AM   #2919
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
It's like talking to people who refuse to just use common sense for a bit.

Yes, you fucking idiot. I know mail-in has been a thing for some time. I also know water is electrically conductive and I know what the difference is between a T-shirt and a sweatshirt. Save the obvious statements for someone as simple-minded as you.

Let's try to explain this another way. THIS election used MASS mail-in's that were not VERIFIED. As long as there was some sort of barcode, they were counted. Didn't matter if they were missing signatures or shit was sketch - they counted them. Guess what nearly ALL of those votes helped? Biden. Did you find heaps of Biden votes in trash cans or uncounted? Nope. The evidence is a few pages back. If you're too ignorant to click through them all or educate yourself on what's happening in the re-counts, that's on you. Maybe you can just ignore COVID-19 exists or that you are a valued human in the bigger picture of the government. You're shit. We're shit.