View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 12:44 PM   #2924
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Im waiting for the courts just like everyone eles is. But the longer this goes on, more and more abdominalities come up.

Just learned..they are going after 450,000 votes in Pennsylvania. In a law suit, 70 witness.... republicans were blockd from watch ballots processed and counted. All envelopes tossed.
The longer this goes on, the more tensions are building and any possible organized fraud is being finished and/or covered up. With scanned ballots being destroyed on the individual level, recounts are also being affected by fraud (regardless of how big or small anyone claims it is).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Why, if the election was being stolen or cheated, would they stop with just the presidency and not get rid of McConnell? Why aim for such a short margin, or even a tie, in the Senate? Seems kind of foolish to cheat just for a stalemate.
Why would 450,000 votes have only boxes checked for Joe Biden you ask? Maybe democrats didn't vote down ballot. But why would democrats stop with just the presidency and not get rid of McConnel? Why aim for such a short margin, or even a tie, in the Senate? Seems kind of foolish to turn out in historic numbers just to only vote for the Presidential race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Then, we have someone like yourself who doesn't believe in wearing a mask. I am a healthy adult male with a wife and three toddlers and no medical history of complications or serious illnesses. My mother is a diabetic and my dad has a history of lung issues caused by a job he held in the 80's-90's. I wear my mask for them. What guarantees do I have that if I were to vote in person, every other person in line will also practice social distancing and/or wear their mask? Could we maybe try drive-thru voting? That way, we vote in person, every voter can present the proper identification, we social distance, and you can continue with your choice of not wearing a mask? We all win, right?
Saying 'i dont believe in wearing a mask' is a red herring. If I have a cold, I'll wear a mask. If I have covid, I'll stay home. I've been tested twice and passed twice, including results on the 8th after going to the polls. I'm not driving to work alone in my car and wearing the same pair dirty panties on my face all day when I'm asymptomatic. If that makes me a bad person, then fine. I'm not the one telling people with COVID, or AIDS, or TB, or the flu to go to the polls... the government is. Vote absentee if you have a fragile body or crazy ass disease. If you're deathly afraid of covid, thats on you, not me.

I don't see an issue with drive through voting aside from everyone in line touching the same screen/pen/person assisting in the vote. Its the same fallacy as any of these mask measures. Sure, you might catch 1/8 of a sneeze. But then you're going to accidentally coof into your hand, touch a door handle or someones poo particle covered cell phone without thinking. Like I pointed out with the CDC articles, the mask does nothing because every other aspect of hygiene is generally ignored by most of the disgusting population.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
There are both republican and democrat staff members inside while ballots are being counted/processed. I welcome them to verify every single last ballot to ensure that these were all cast by the correct individual. Ruling that these ballots were improperly processed and therefore void now means that persons vote didn't count.
Well if they are kicked out, it calls those votes into question at the least, no? I'm not saying discard them. I'm saying they need to be verified. I want everyone to get their vote. ONE vote. The country doesn't work if ballots are falsely invalidated whether that be with a sharpy, legal process, a dickhead burning it, or someone/group cheating. The country doesn't work without a fair election.