View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 12:53 PM   #2925
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Why would 450,000 votes have only boxes checked for Joe Biden you ask? Maybe democrats didn't vote down ballot. But why would democrats stop with just the presidency and not get rid of McConnel? Why aim for such a short margin, or even a tie, in the Senate? Seems kind of foolish to turn out in historic numbers just to only vote for the Presidential race.
A famous George Carlin quote comes to mind.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

The vast majority of people choose to be ignorant. I personally sat down and read through every proposition and weighed both pros and cons before making my decision. Voting this or that way because a paid mailer from a specific political party tells me to vote a certain way would be the stupidest thing ever.

So, it's not surprising to see if people only voted for the presidency because that's the only thing they were actually informed on.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.