View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 03:11 PM   #2938
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I want Trump gone from office, his name wiped from history books- because he makes our country look bad. Because he makes our country worse, not better. Believe it or not, I actually like this place. I think it was founded on noble ideals that have been usurped and perverted over the years- but I also believe it was founded by racists who had no idea how big it could get.
Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

I want his name in our history books. The same way countries around the world are well aware of their own history and wrongdoing. I won't make the Hitler/Germany comparison because the difference between Trump and Hitler was that Hitler was actually successful.

Just because president cheeto makes us look bad doesn't mean we should pretend as if this never happened. The only way our democracy works is if we hold people accountable for their actions.

Our current pay to play system is fucked. Trickle down economics doesn't work. How about everybody just pay their fair fucking share? If you don't want to give people "free" healthcare, how about we make it affordable. Etcetera etcetera.

Believe it or not, the more rational thinking people don't actually want to take your guns away. People can't seem to admit that we have a problem with mental health and responsible gun ownership.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.