Thread: nice watches
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 10:11 AM   #270
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Reddit and eBay both have fairly robust review systems and, with an Amphibia, you'll be out like $70 max.
I know, I spent all week making a decision. I went with a sterile face GMT I found on AliExpress, then found the same seller on eBay and made an offer for what he was selling on AI and he accepted it.
I did that because eBay is better about holding sellers accountable for their shipping times.
I then went to a different seller and ordered a nice leather strap for it, because I KNOW the bracelet it will come on will more than likely be shit.
The strap will be here next week, the watch will be about three weeks.

In other news, my 3mo AliExpress journey finally arrived at my local post office this morning, I should have it tomorrow.
When my wife unblocks my front closed with this damn crafts table, I will rescue my watch boxes and probably put the quartzes I have no interest in keeping on FB Marketplace, then set about the task of picking more automatics.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote