View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 07:07 PM   #615
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
If it is not Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head or Charleston, I am not getting out of my car in South Carolina. Well, maybe Fort Mill which is literally on the NC border, and even then only because one of my brothers lives two miles from said border.
I live down a little east of the foothills, which gives me perfect balance. I can be at the beach in three hours and in the mountains in two, then return home to civilization.
Lol anderson farm country was AMAZING. buddy i went up to see that way said if u live out here..have a spare , toolbox, gallon of water and 1/4tank of gas.. its along drive. Oh n dont forget something on ur shopping lift u aint going back for it till next week.

Id luv to live in a farm house, work the land. Not qfraid to work but the wife n kids are not for it lol.

So would be a large home. Forrest land, wouldnt mind not ever seeing my neighbors. But i got some time till that and more money to save.

Ohh we stayed 4 days at tybee island in georgia....wife loved it but it remi ded me of the keys...its nice for vacation but not tryn to live that.
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote