View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 09:32 AM   #511
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
im not convinced its only a political issue either. CA is currently at over 4k cases per day. its predominantly a blue state. Los Angeles county, again mostly blue is recording highest numbers.

I think its down to individuals and not having the discipline to social distance for whatever reasons (large family gatherings, celebrating holidays, people going on dates etc). I’m not convinced with those factors, its anything politicians have much control over.

in CA the Dem governor got caught at indoor dining event with no social distancing and just recently closed down outdoor dining in many counties. to me thats just scapegoating an easy target. not a fan of the guy or the french laundry.

https://www.politico.com/states/cali...dining-1337062
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links