View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 09:32 AM   #512
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Not to derail too much, but BLM at its core was out for a human rights issue. Yes, I agree the end result is increased exposure.

My comment was towards the lockdown protestors out doing exactly what lockdown is trying to prevent.
Agreed. There are people who want to justly protest the cause, then the fucks who want to loot/riot, and everyone in between the two. That end result is what's the issue. Again though, lockdown doesn't stop it. It doesn't even slow it in the sense the media is selling it to you. It just makes it longer for everyone to get it. We have no immunity. If you're exposed, you're most likely going to get it. Remember when the lockdowns were to prevent overloading the healthcare system? I was down with that. We didn't know what would happen, so we played it safe. Id be pissed too at people dying because they couldn't get care. However, that time long ago had past and we didn't come close to overloading. Then it changed to "stop the spread". You can't fucking stop it, so now what? Fuck everyone's livelihood when the statistical rate of survival is over 99% for everyone? There's no logical sense in that.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote