View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 10:33 PM   #570
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Trump was (and still) calling it the "China Virus". This is where Biden's xenophobic comment came from.

True, but overall, Trump doesn't believe in climate change, and feels it's something used to hamper Americans from living free.

Some to name are:

Resending protection to transgender people.

His "Muslim ban".

Repealing the Affordable Care Act.
who gives a fuck if he calls it the chinese flu. never heard of german measles? is it a crime to call a mexican a mexican? if the shit originated from china, whats the problem? we have to be politically correct about a virus or is it gonna catch feelings too? people of color? get outta here with that pc bs

climate change, another fantastic way to push agendas and get the government to micro-manage businesses. as if we dont have any problems. cant chrome shit in the US, cant paint, cant buy solvents. the shit they sell today is straight garbage and up having to re-do work because of sub-par materials. or, offshore the shit and give it to some other poor fucked up nation to do.

cry the river for the transgendered, another 1% of society of people who cant figure out the difference between what they have and what they want.

or the extreme muslims who have no problem blowing shit up. (not to be confused with the nice muslims, let me clarify).

or the non-affordable health care act that penalizes humans for being alive, forcing you to have shitty health insurance. all for one, one for all. sounds great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Cry on, grandpa.
Wipe your tears with the three million dollars Trump spent to give Biden more votes.
i think you're actually older than me. but unfortunately, not as smart.

haha the funniest shit about all this, is it took NUMBER TOO... obama's crony, to pander and say "if you aint for biden you aint black." or democrants kneeling in african garbs. i guess they need to bust out the sobreros for the next latino who gets killed. blame it on cops and bad policy, but i cant imagine how anyone can look at this pandering and say "yeah im down with that."

all of these politicians are straight full of shit. just like zar.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote