View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 02:56 PM   #3818
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
That's right. I asked a question to the entire forum and you answered it. I didn't talk shit to you and demanded you repeat your response with further enumeration. Here's another hint for you though, You guys are focusing on the news headlines of court filings in corrupt areas being rejected without investigating the evidence while the very people responsible for the election results are convening and quite literally saying "I don't trust the courts or these results based on this evidence, I'm ready to send electors to Trump" lol.

I'm enjoying the show, tbh. I and many others saw this coming for years. The panic in here amongst the left is palpable and was just as predictable as how this election is playing out. tbh the only state I'm worried about is PA because of who isn't coming into session until next year, and the activist governor likely won't let them convene in an emergency session this year. Even then, we'll find out what happens Jan 6-8.
(I was calling the Popo fuck head the idiot, not you. More so agreeing with you.)

Also, I'm pumped for January. All this hype spent around the election and all that steam is going to disappear once cuck chuck Joe loses the Senate and any power to do any stupid shit the Dems want to use him for. And then Pelosi will be out on her ass working at a diner somewhere serving coffee with her old, collapsing veins trembling to pump whatever little blood is left throughout her pruning body.