View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 07:19 PM   #3834
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Well, see, that area isn't for things like that, whereas this area is

Yeah, see, to me it's sounds like you're saying they're going to take away votes from Biden due to fraud and give all of the electoral votes from those fraudulent votes to Trump, which will lead to his victory. And/or electors will vote faithlessly, despite being given their position as an elector by the winning party???

I'm not sure how an election with supposed fraud on such a scale is handled, as there is no precedent set, but that doesn't sound quite right to me.

IDK maybe this wikipedia article is wrong

I could see the election getting held up in court (Trumps plan all along if he was on the losing side) and him staying in power until a thorough investigation is completed, guilty parties are tried and convicted, and Biden dies from blinking too hard. And then Trump just stays in power forever and everyone cheers for the death of democracy. All hail the Orange Overlord.
Close, but not quite. The democrats predictably erratic and boisterous suppressio veri plays right into the 4D chess moves. Don't worry, DorritoManBad will be gone Jan 21, 2025... probably not though. Have mercy on your Pretend-Elect, for Trump's sake.