View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 08:30 PM   #3840
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Amazing how one Trump supporter claims to not have racist beliefs yet throws out a lynching comment so easily. smhhh

This is what alot of the Right and most of Trumps supporting base consists of... Bigots.

Quote:
The judges denying these testimonies and follow-through on audits, subpoenas, and forensics is the smoking gun, imo. This isn't a case of someone stole a tall boy from 7/11. This is racketeering of the highest order, designed to be concealed, and being backed by rank and file democrat party members along with elite media propaganda to suppress what's going on, NPCs like kingkilburn going along for gibmedats, and companies they control like Dominion in swing states 'glitching' all for Biden somehow (yes even states Trump won like Ohio, and yes even back in 2016 and before). This can't happen in America, I don't care if its Biden, idc if its Trump, idc if its Jesus Christ himself.
I respect your tonality here, but it's all wind pie and sky juice. No sense arguing, about that anymore. We will see what happens, but shit aint looking good for your guy Trump.

That's a reality at this point, I will gladly eat my words if you are somehow right and he remains in office. The 5 is still good.

Giuliani is Trumps pawn that he can suck dry because he knows that he is at Trumps mercy should shit go south for him. He might need a favor interms of Pardon, and that's why he is doing what he is doing, period.

Trump could have lost the election on a paper ballot, televised with only 2 votes and he still would have disputed the results that is type of man you are defending. He said he could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and get away with it, he said he would only accept the results if he won and he didn't.

Shame you and most of his supporters buy into his nonsense....

Law and Order right???

Let the law and the order hand this L to Trump. And you guys still wouldn't believe it.