View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 01:25 PM   #13
dhsil80
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
dhsil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Now let's focus on keeping Zilvia alive!

I used to have better sources back in the day, but ever since the market became overly saturated by third party vendors / brokers, it's been easier to stick with them. Demand is at an all time high for OEM aero bits and unfortunately for anyone just starting out with an S-chassis, availability is low which is causing pricing to be quite high. All I can really recommend is checking YAJ daily and using Buyee or someone like Jesse Streeter or GetJPN to help out.

Thanks! The TE37SL's are 17x9.5 +12 upfront. These came with a recent roller and because I've always liked the gray/polished combo, I'm stuck with having to source a matching 18x10.5 +15 pair.

Honestly, my main reason for it is because of how toxic Facebook groups have become. I prefer structure and constructive criticism as opposed to the never ending shit-posting you see on there. I always loved forums with one specific thread dedicated to an entire build and the stories that come with them.

another great build to look forward to, the car looks familiar, I think that I bought parts off this car.......
dhsil80 is offline   Reply With Quote