View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 03:10 PM   #15
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanS14 View Post
Great looking car. No rust, very jealous. What about the other builds? Long live the forum builds, I check here daily. I hate how hard it is to follow builds on fb.
The other cars/builds are still here. I have stories for days. Blue kouki was put on the back burner due to literally zero workspace. I try my best to keep everything clean and organized, but it's definitely hard to manage when you have 8 project cars in various stages in the build process. Unfortunately, I ran out of storage space and had to start stacking stuff up in crates around the blue S14. Moving everything in and out of the garage to work on the car was too much of a headache. Instead, I focused on selling whatever spare parts I really had no use for and doing mock up installs like I am on this white Kouki.

The white RHD Silvia is still here. Engine bay issues that were poorly executed forced me to redo the entire thing. I will have updates on that one soon.

My hatch...damn, I feel bad for that car. Now that I have more time to work on these cars, I'm pushing to get around to that car this coming year.

JIC Track S14 is here. A few odds and ends that need to be sorted, but otherwise is the closest to being completed.

R34 is waiting on a few last pieces before I begin the OEM GTR panel fitment.

Stock Zenki S14 that I'm keeping kinda low-key. That build will be up in the coming months.

All in all, 8 projects total that I will actually have updates on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benfica7 View Post
Your build threads are like binge-watching a new show - I love it!

Thank you for posting these on Zilvia, as you and others have said, Facebook is an awful place to be a car enthusiast. (Back in my days, we had forums!)
Thanks for reading!

Yeah, I was very much against Facebook for several years until I eventually caved in order to continue clearing out some of my parts. Other than using it for the marketplace, I avoid it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhsil80 View Post
another great build to look forward to, the car looks familiar, I think that I bought parts off this car.......
I'm still curious as to where everything ended up. It was such a nice car to begin with apart from the minimal body damage from the AZ owner. I'm just glad I was able to piece it back together.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote