View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 10:15 AM   #4130
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
^^^It?s nice that you are civil and wanting to have an actual logical debate as a conservative.
The way that is said is actually a bit condescending. I am sure you meant nothing by it, but still want to point it out. If the statement was replaced with liberal I am sure many wouldn't like it. No one likes to generalize.

I do not believe in anyway period. My beliefs and views are superior to anyone else's. Nor would I put someone down for theirs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
I would also love to know what S13@fullBoost position is on that same statement..
Yes I do believe systemic racism is real. Its gotten better in my opinion but still exists today sadly. Prejudices is something I believe the human race will never fully evolve from.

I am originally from Lebanon & my name is Hasan. In the early 2000's to current, I certainly felt the hate against Arabs. It has definitely tapered down in the past ten years.

African Americans & Latinos suffer the most in my opinion in America with this problem. Here is where what I am about to say is going to get very controversial.

Yes the system has certainly done its part over our history. I am a supporter of law enforcement, but I also know that there are many officers nation wide who have stained the thin blue line. Who act differently depending on what race they are dealing with. Assuming you are a criminal because you are a person of color. I have had this discussion with a peace officer & his response was "We act based on statistics, I know who I am more likely to have a physical altercation with so we take extra precautions."

IMO not okay not one bit. Everyone deserves to be treated the same with respect and dignity, unless you show good reason that will not work.

Now I said I was going to get controversial here it is.

The system is one half of the problem, the other half is the community's.

Allow me to give an example. You have a young African American kid who is going to school & doing extremely well. He is well dressed with a exquisite vocabulary. Well his peers start to clown on him. "why you acting white foo" "why are pants up so high ?" "Fuck home work lets go hang"

This right here is a problem. Why do you get picked on for trying to educate your self? Most people will not say it but the communities also need to work on them self's in conjunction with America as whole getting its act together & treating everyone the same. With dignity & respect.