View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 03:48 PM   #21
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
I guess I should've followed your lead and gotten a clickbait education.

The dude literally explains exactly why the PCV system on a boosted KA should reflect what my masterpiece of a PCV diagram shows. I seriously have no idea wtf you're hearing in his accent to make you think there's an argument otherwise. Half of those time stamps your labeling aren't even what he talks about. For example #3. he doesn't say its bad. He says it doesn't do anything when the engine is in boost, and needs modifications. Hence the vented check-valve in my artwork. Maybe work on your own comprehension before attempting to disparage others.

Here's some quick notes for your dumb ass:

2) 6:00 Factory PCV breather system explained (Emissions). nope venting case pressure.
3) 8:10 PCV valves on modified motors are bad.(Owned) Not bad. Don't work when in boost, hence a check valve and vent to atmposphere/or airpump req'd.
4) 11:00 Venting crankcase oil vapor in to the intake or pre turbo of a modified motor is very bad. Heard of detonation?(Owned) Heard of a catch can?
5) 16:38 Keeping the factory breather system in a modified motor is bad (Owned) Hence the modifications to the system I talked about
6) 18:00 how to improve breather systems on a modified motor see my beautiful piece of gradeschool fingerpainting
7) 20:15 PCV on a turbo motor is again very bad. (Owned) Heard of a catch can?
9) 24:24 PCVs on a turbo motor are again very bad. (Owned) Heard of a catch can?
10) 25:35 Catch can routing. Venting to atmosphere on a modified motor is good. That also has a vacuum source from the manifold, dumb fuck.
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote