View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 09:42 AM   #1278
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Well, subscribing to this too. Another drift guy tired of smashing cars up, and expensive ass track day weekends trying to hang with 800hp pro cars...ugh...lol

Did a couple PDX days last year, spent 2020 doing 2020 stuff...not dying...and I'm going through the car this winter to prep for heavier track sessions.

So far in the past few months I've added a 25row oil cooler with thermo plate, 15 row power steering cooler and completely rebuilt PS system. New 200amp DC Power alternator and completely rebuilt power supply system. Then did some radiator/fmic ducting, and a full length frame mounted front splitter. Just finished last week, and added a TrackSpec motorsports hood vent over the weekend.

Now I'm going through the rear end, converting to Kouki JDM rear, and building a rear diffuser, mostly for aesthetic purposes honestly. Then next I'm moving to a real ECU (Link G4+ Storm) with all the safety sensors, and some bigger injectors. Hoping that gives me the margin I need to keep it healthy for next few years.

Goal is the make the car a trackable street car, with only a pad change needed to handle track day sessions. Currently running RBF660 fluid on R33 brakes F&R with Porterfield R4S pads, which i've found to not hold up too well for heavy track sessions. So I'm entertaining some ideas, trying to figure out if need to invest in a 2pc Wilwood setup or just run what I have and get a proper track pad for track days...

Pic from 2019

Coolers, Ducting, and Splitter

Vent and finished front