View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 01:14 PM   #1280
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by gills View Post
Beautiful! What's your plan for the differential? If you have yours set up for drifting still, take it out and disengage some of the clutch discs to make it less aggressive for road race duty.

As for the brakes, PM me as I have the best bang for buck solution for anyone who seriously tracks their cars.

Hey thanks man!! So the diff is a Cusco 1way actually with a 4.08 rear drive. I'm considering going to a 3.6 final drive to play a little nicer with my R154 trans, we'll see.

And on the brakes, trust me lol I spent the morning poking around on your website. I was gonna buy Erin Sanford's Def Sport Wilwood setup, but drug my feet and missed it, and he pointed me in your direction. That looks like the way to go, I just didnt plan for 1400 for a brake kit this off season, I'll have to keep it on my radar later in the year. My Link ECU+Sensors is eating up most of my funds for the winter build.