View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 10:37 PM   #259
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumbles View Post
reading this thread made the first 2 hours of work way better. hatch looks amazing, it came together super well visually. one day your cars will give you a break!
Thanks! Maybe some day I'll catch a break, but until then I guess I'll just keep punching myself in the face

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
love this thing
Tnx!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
idk man, being on your back and being able to bench press the trans in is my favorite way if I don't have a trans jack.

Good shit though, I fuck w everything going on.
Yeah, definitely easier. I should have just lowered the lift and done it that way, but I wanted to see if I could do it haha

I forgot to note that when I fist got the car on the lift I noticed there was oil leaking out of the intercooler couplers. I changed my catch can setup from going into the intake tube to just venting to the atmosphere in hopes that it was just an issue with the arrangement, but after 2 laps on track, the oil pressure started to drop. I pulled in and found that nearly all of the oil had poured out of the catch can. Checked compression and cylinder 4 was only holding 75psi Only break this car is giving me is broken shit. I'm not even mad tbh. I needed an excuse to paint the engine bay lol

Anyway, here are some nice photos someone took of some hardparking