Thread: F1 2021 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 10:24 AM   #2
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
I'm hoping we have an exciting season. I am very much looking forward to Max + Checo racing against Lewis and Valtteri. Max has shown on multiple occasions that RB's car is more than capable to take on the Mercs at the front.

Will Aston Martin have a good enough car to compete against Mercedes?

I also wonder how important this season will be for Valtteri after George Russell's performance at Sakhir. Had Mercedes not completely ruined Russel's race with that horrible pitstop, he would've shown up Valtteri in a car he didn't even properly fit into.

It is sad to see the amount of bad luck Valtteri has had, but a large part of it has also felt like he chokes at times. Once he gets swallowed up by the midfield pack, he has a hard time overtaking and getting out of it.

Still disappointed Nikita Mazepin is being allowed to stay at Haas, but money talks I suppose. His style of racing is extremely dangerous and could end up with someone being hurt as a result.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote