Thread: F1 2021 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 12:48 PM   #4
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Really glad they're going back to Imola. I hope they return to Turkey in May as well.

Ferrari is a wildcard right now in my eyes. Mclaren, Austin Martin, and Renault seem like they're more ready to give Mercedes and RBR a run for their money than Ferrari does.

Vettel is still going to be trash. Kimi is still going to be solid. Russel is still going to be a great drive in a shit car (though hopefully not quite as bad) and will probably get taken out of a race or two by Mazepin. I could see Bottas losing his seat to Russel in 2022 (though I'm not exactly sure how long Bottas' contract is). And I suppose there still is the possibility of Hamilton losing his seat to Russel as well since he refuses to negotiate a reasonable contract.

Curious to see how things go at Zandvoort. I've played some videogames on that track and it's.... weird...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -kenny- View Post
Checo and Max would be a good one
Also Alonso coming back.
I think Daniel in Mclaren has a biggest chance to win something this year
Checo vs Max is going to be an interesting matchup. I think getting them to play nice will be reminiscent of Hamilton and Rosberg 2017.

Alonso's return should be interesting, but sadly I could easily see things going the same way they did the year he left.

Ricciardo and Norris are going to be insane. If Mclaren was that quick with Renault's subpar power unit last year, they're going to be unstoppable with Mercedes. I think the chassis will suit Ricciardo's driving style perfectly and give him everything he needs to fuck some shit upppppp

I'm way excited. March is so farrrrrrrrr