View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 09:35 AM   #22
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by relaxamigo View Post
Sucks they hacked the engine bay up like that, but the metal looks to be in awesome condition and ripe for a clean tub install. Looking forward to seeing this thing progress. I think I actually have a few parts on my hatch from you!
I will give him credit for that. He did an excellent job at cleaning up and removing all of the old seam sealer and prepping it for welding. Although he did have a completely different plan and direction for this car, fortunately it wasn't too far gone in that direction that I couldn't work with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
woohoo! More bomb-diggity build threads from Crimson!

I love your builds and they inspire me to be as attentive in my builds as you are in yours. I cant wait for the next update(s)
Fingers crossed that I actually complete this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwishiwas-all* View Post
I literally logged on zilvia for the first time in a year to see updates... werewaiting.gif
Gabe, I'll DM you directly to let you know when you need to log on again. I'd say sometime around 2023. Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
I love you johnny, you're the only person taking longer than ME to finish a build!
Haha, yeah. It was always priorities for me. House purchase when I was younger, getting married, having kids and focusing on my family relationships after leaving my fairly toxic job at Toyota.

The biggest reason for the delays on my red Hatch when I was younger was that I felt my technical/mechanical skills weren't up to par for the type of build/restoration I had in mind. Now, the knowledge is there and the next hurdle is freeing up space or buying a commercial spot to store everything in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OaxKouki View Post
I really like the direction this build is going, gives me some motivation to work on my 97 kouki that has been sitting for the last 4ish years.
Don't be like me and let your cars sit for years on end.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote