View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 06:15 PM   #75
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Be the change, mr nismo. Put down old talking points/paradigms and be constructive. I'm moving on from the topic like I want America to move on from Republicanism.
You cannot be serious about everything you've said at me, then tell me to be the change? What a joke. You ignored everything I said as usual....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post

Yeah and that's the problem. It's a double standard. It seems like this isn't going to be the thread to break any new ground on how lop-sided the accusatory language is but whatever.
Case and point above, as he gets to call me a racist and just roll with it like it's nothing.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote