View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 02:59 PM   #29
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
What happens when the President(and HHS Secretary) lies to state governments about the existence of a strategic vaccine stockpile and tells people to administer first doses knowing there aren't enough units for follow up doses?
Nothing. I'm not supporting what occurred, but this could be viewed as miscommunication and/or administrative errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Like Trump did with Obama, I wonder if parts of Biden's legacy will be dismantling whatever Trump did just because it is Trump.
IMO, I don't think the dismantling would be purely out of spite. Of course Biden was not a fan of some of the actions done by the Trump's administration, but he doesn't have a track record of showing absolute hate/disgust towards him and everything he does.