View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 04:36 PM   #105
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Oh fuck off already. Go start a dogpile on Kilburn thread or something. You can make up whatever words and motivation makes you feel warm and fuzzy about yourselves.

I'll be in here talking about policy and current events.
Yeah, right. Like you need ANOTHER thread to grandstand on.

We can close this thread and turn it into the 'Kingkilburn Enlightens Zilvia: Dissenters Will Be Summarily Executed' because this dude is dead set on embodying the mannerisms of the people he's so against. Oh the irony.

OT:

For anyone that cares, the Japan bases are getting the vaccines now. They've started to roll them out but they're optional. We'll still be on lockdown and have to wear masks which is expected at this point, but meh.

Genuinely asking: if the FDA can approve a vaccination for emergency use but not fully 'FDA Approve' it...what gives? If it's gonna be approved, why not just approve it. Is this in the realm of politics? I don't know, but someone mentioned the COVID plan for the US. Thought I'd let you know what we're getting over here.