View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 11:14 PM   #109
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
You've got a problem and it doesn't have anything to do with me. It's not like you've actually understood anything I've said anyway. If you remember I never said you are racist. I said the equivalent of "if the shoe fits" and I said it to demonstrate a point. You and these other assholes lost your goddam minds. Apparently everyone reads the words they want people to have said.

You all can believe what you want and think of me as you like. I don't fucking care. I do care about you continuing to derail the thread. So let's all move the fuck on already.
I do have a problem. I have a problem with your statement and grouping of me in with zombie and rebuild for their racial (and literally racist) statements. All because I disagreed with you on a matter. We were debating just fine until you made it personal (directed at me) and not general discussion of policy. You then stated things that were happening to you outside the forum. I still supported you in that shit was not okay, even after the bullshit you said to me. Then because I disagree with you on some policies, you want to double down, group me with those fucks, and plaster how you feel about it. Even when other forum members pointed out these things, you continue to tell me I just have to take it and move on... All because you say so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
There's a old saying: You are the company you keep.

Don't be surprised when you neatly box yourself up and observers correctly label the box. We're all going to keep talking and at various points you're going to hear "that's that shit", and it's up to you to understand and keep it moving without trying to start a fight about it.

You're a fucking hypocrite and the one that made it personal. Just as you said as long as you're allowed to post, you'll say whatever the fuck you want. Ill keep pointing out your bullshit. Just because this is a new thread, I have to let go your comment? Nah, not happening.

I literally posted a screenshot of your reply to my disagreement. Your statement was indirect, but still stands as what it was meant to convey, along with telling me I am the same as a forum member who literally called another one the N word. Don't fucking play games "well if the shoe fits"... cover, and then tell me to be quiet.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote