View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 06:24 PM   #24
Teddyless
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Teddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of light
Teddy's Southeast 180SX Build

Hello everyone!

So starting where I left off-

I installed the Cusco/Safety21 seven point Cage to the black car, as well as a Do-Luck floor bar:

I have both my Bride Brix 1.5 driver and passenger seats in now. I also have my gauges mounted up (fuel pressure gauge on top of column just temporary for tuning). And I also installed a new walbro 450 pump in the tank. Off to the dyno!

The car made 401whp and 337tq at 1.3 bar on pump gas. It feels really nice! I happened to finish the car in time to head to Florida for a little OSW private day get together with some good friends. The car performed great, but I also got an idea of some things I need to change/fix. Mainly needing new rear coilovers as my current ones are old and stiff. Also new rear brake pads.

There?s nothing wrong with my rear subframe bushings or anything, but I got an extra subframe to fully delete the hicas on the car (currently still has a lockout bar on the back). I started working on that. My plan is to reinforce it, add KTS solid bushings, all new Ikeya arms, new hubs, rotors, axles, etc. but that?ll be a long term project.

I?m happy with how the car sits right now. Both of my cars are running and driving and it?s a good feeling.

Recently I added a Sabelt harness to the black car, as well as 17? Blitz Z2 to the front, and a Greddy oil cap. The white car finally got the Ikeya Formula exhaust installed on it as well.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read through my journey with these two cars. I often forget to update this thread, but every now and again I meet someone in person who talks about seeing my thread on Zilvia and it always brings me back, to update for anyone else who may come across it. Well, that?s all I have for now. I?ll see everyone in another few months