View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 01:53 PM   #322
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Cliff Notes :

Biden is the embodiment of everything you spent 4 years bitching about Trump. However now because he's a "D" ya'll sucking his Fascist Dick and loving it.
I just said I could have read what King Tuck said in a tenth the time. It's always funny that, when confronted about what their heroes say, conservatives always pivot and deflect.

Biden's got that whole "old man sexiness" thing going. Yeah, his skin may be saggy and gray and his mind as sharp as your wit, but you can't deny that there's just something rrrrawr about the man. That was a hard paragraph to write, but it was worth it just for the shivers of disgust I've provided you. You are welcome.

Edit: Found a transcript/adaptation of the episode. Reading it now. It took me 1:24.73 to read the relevant portion.

Y'all Qaeda is not al Qaeda. Vanilla Isis is not Daesh. We must treat them differently because these aren't enemy combatants, they're Americans. They're protected by the First and Fourth Amendments- and we need to be mindful of that.

However, and this is a big however, keep in mind that the FBI has been tracking BLM supporters since 2014. Look up operation "Iron Fist." Americans should not be persecuted for their beliefs nor prosecuted for their activism. This is not new. Where was conservative outrage about FBI overreach then? This has been occurring and will occur every time a group of Americans refuse to toe the line. I'm not saying it's right- just the opposite.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote