View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 04:11 PM   #1174
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Figured it's been over a year and maybe I should post an update on all these cars. It's gotten completely out of hand.

First I bought a C7 Z06. Always wanted one and I feel like it's going to forever be the best Corvette ever made since they are all automatic and mid engine now. It's an absolute blast to drive.

Next I also picked up a wild project. GD Subaru WRX with a Built M52 Turbo. Rear wheel drive street car. After TONS of changes it's now finally where I wanted it. Made 510whp with 500tq at 3k rpm. It's a blast to drive.

The FD is finally finished and painted. Every time I look at this car I can't believe it's mine. It's so exotic and fabulous. The injectors took a shit last track day but besides that it's been so fast and reliable.

The VQ swap S13 has been sitting. I put a cage in it before All Star Bash and that came out great. I might be selling this car, can't decide.

And of course the LS7 S13 is still alive and kicking. Swapped from wisefab back to part shop max. Full limit break kit and sway bars. It's so much faster. It puts the power to the ground so much better than the wisefab did. I think it's a combination of the sway bars and the GKTech antisquat pick up adjustment that I did that really changed the car.

A few friends and I also purchased a car at Ebisu and went to Japan earlier in 2020. Can't wait to go back

Also had a C5 for a minute but I sold it. Way too many projects.

Looking forward to driving a lot more. Hopefully everyone is doing well. Post up if you want to see more about any of these builds.