View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 12:08 PM   #262
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Isn't that just the way it goes? I can relate dude. These cars and their parts are getting scarce and generally in poor shape. Really the only way to make sure it's right is to do it yourself. Progress looks good man!
Yep. Bummer that people have treated them so poorly all these years, but then again, I am one of the people Thanks!

Got everything hooked up and ready to go and the CAS plug decided it wanted to be a vape king

I jumped the wire and it stopped smoking so there is a short somewhere in the harness and now I'm not getting any spark why can't things ever just work for me?!

So I played dress up with some new aero bits and pieces. Can't wait to get rid of these fucking origin fenders and repaint the car lol