View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 12:10 AM   #23
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Hey Guys, with 2 really young kids and just work in general its really taken a lot longer than I thought.

So if you guys are interested I can post up all the measurements and you can assemble yourself.

2 Things that I learned. I cut this with a hand hackzall and really you cant cut 8in straight and square. Just 0 possibility. Its garbage, so this is just POC.

So I will be picking up a small table saw.

Another thing, use cast acrylic at least 1/8" thick, else its just way too flexible. I used 1/4" thick, so it looks like its going to be near bullet proof.

I am still looking at what glue to use to make it more water proof, but I guess if I use enough epoxy and clamp it, it will work. As per the ECU port being completely water proof, I might use just nice weather stripping.

If you want to order everything precut, its like 70 bux from tap plastic..... and then just drill a few wholes and screws and be done.

2 canbux, 2 expansion looms and canbus ecu port. all installed