View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 12:16 PM   #4241
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTER-M View Post
Question time.

Just got some 17x9 +15 wheels for my hatch.

My hatch is still 4 lug, so I have to go 5 to run this, which is all planned. Because I am getting b knuckles soon, and it is suggested to run negative offset for them, I am thinking of doing the GKtech 5 lug adapters, which are basically +20 mm spacers that also give you 5 lug without swapping hubs, which would give me 17x9 -5 effectively. My question is, if I square this up and run 17x9 -5 all around, what size overfenders does one think will be best? Always have kept my s-chassis stock body for the last ~17 years so the overfender thing is new to me. Any suggestions?

I am thinking +30 on both front and rear? I am wanting to run close to zero camber rear, and probably between -3 / -5 up front. If that helps at all. Anybody ever run anything similar?
Just go 5 lug and don?t run a rear spacer. (Once you factor in overs and paint, staying 4 lug would be more expensive) Some camber and a slight pull up front will clear x9 -5 just fine unless you?re running beefcake tires.