View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 12:32 PM   #4242
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Just go 5 lug and don?t run a rear spacer. (Once you factor in overs and paint, staying 4 lug would be more expensive) Some camber and a slight pull up front will clear x9 -5 just fine unless you?re running beefcake tires.
The wheels are only +15, but I know with B knuckles its preferable to go negative, so I figured the adapters give me 20mm spacer built in, so it would be -5 up front. I suppose I could still just do a regular 5 lug hub in the back, to keep the +15 in the rear and be better for stock fenders, but honestly wasn't sure if that would look super dumb with the difference between front and rear and the paint on this new hatch I bought is BEYOND rough (complete eyesore, will post a build thread soon so you understand the awful previous owners this has been with haha) and I am going to paint anyway, so I don't mind the overs. Does anybody successfully run b knuckles with a +15? I don't want to get too off track in this thread, but yeah - just trying not to have to do stuff twice.

Edit: Just re-read what you posted, and I see that's basically what you said to do, do normal 5 lug hub in the rear and the adapters up front. Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the suggestion!