View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 11:00 AM   #73
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
The main problem is exactly what we see in Canada.

People get elected into positions of power by promising amazing things. We have 'free' healthcare up here, but nobody tells you it takes a year for a colonoscopy, and they charge taxpayers twice as much as what it would cost out of pocket in a state like Montana. (How do I know this? I just literally waited a year for a 15 minute procedure...kinda glad I don't have cancer, fuck sake) . We created a government union monopoly and pretend it is 'free'. It is not. Great if you break a finger, or need to be prescribed periods...but you'll probably die if anything serious happens.

Basically what has happened is, as a society, we have had over 30 years (more like 50) of teaching kids to yell and demand things, instead of giving them the ability to think critically and have the skills to create. Furthermore, we've voted in regulations with the best of intentions that drive up the costs of starting a business. Anyone that is a business owner understands all the bullshit behind the scenes they have to do to create jobs. Its like the game is rigged.

There is also the problem with unions, and international non profits. These groups are just as bad as the big corporations. They too lobby government and game the system so they can create social subversion so they can monopolize and rape taxpayers, or monopolize their services.

So, what is the fix? Decentralized limited government.

I warned back about 15 years ago that you need to get rid of the ATF's power as they are absolutely going to try to take your guns, and now we are there. I argued you don't want a centralized currency that is manipulated, and here we are. I mentioned that they would come for free speech, and here we are.

Yet every few years we 'vote hard'. How about running for office and getting the participation trophy kids out? I did. Some of you vets that have seen the dark side of humanity need to step up and lead.