View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 12:20 PM   #25
K_never_broke_again
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
K_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tieny View Post
Nice! It?s good to see posts being actually being solved. ... Or it could be cheap parts
I've read through so many promising threads just to find they were never solved, its very frustrating lmao. And that clutch was def cheap, I got it as part of a swap package from enjuku. the rivets on my new ebay clutch look much beefier. anyways, put everything back together and it shifts like BUTTER.

One thing I'd like to mention before this thread goes into the archives... something I should have mentioned was that my trans was grinding into reverse EVERY TIME, even with the car stationary but with the engine on. Thinking about it now that showed definitively that it was a disengagement problem, which I think many of you told me lmao. what made it so confusing though was that my rear wheels were not moving when I had the clutch pushed in(in first). turns out while it was sitting the e brake seized up so I couldn't tell the wheels were supposed to be moving

Thats everything, problem solved and onto the next. thanks again guys zilvia gotta be the realest forum ever.

Roll Credits:
andisan
jedi03
brndck
burnsauto
Tieny
zer0c123
Kingtal0n
K_never_broke_again is offline   Reply With Quote