View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 10:53 AM   #32
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
...and don't even get me started on Blitz 03
most overhyped wheel ever... they werent even that popular back in 90s/early 00s when you could get em new. but since every S13 owner is on the "type x" hype train due to social media echo chambers, the Blitz 03 has become one of the staple wheels to pair with 180sx kouki aero.

whats funny is seeing all these young kids freak and out and talk shit about 326Power for making a near replica of the wheel. and its not just 240sx kids either that are losing their minds. i seriously love the guys who are like "REPLICAS KILL THE SCENE MAN! YOURE STEALING FROM THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER" when the original manufacturer has long since ceased production of the product thats being replicated. in this case, 326Power brought something back that, for the stance life scene, is far superior than the originals due to offsets offered. yeah, its a single piece wheel... who cares *twirls finger*. at least it was done correctly... unlike that brand that decided to make single piece Work VS-KF replicas and just failed miserably at it.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote