View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 07:15 PM   #105
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post
Please don't bring any more idiocracy from california to the north. And don't hypocritically blame the billionaires that sell you products that you willingly purchase for 'raping and pillaging the earth.' I like living in the most technologically advanced era the planet has ever seen.
well theres not much you can really do about it, for better or worse. If it makes you feel any better most are moving to TX, AZ, as well as OR, WA. CA has not really experienced a net migration until ?20 si we?ve been taking riff raff from other parts of the country for the longest time. Other than the red states turning more blue, dont have a whole lot of empathy for other states who?ve been unloading on us.

oh and I dont think most ppl care about moving north. more like ppl still moving from the east coast ane midwest to the the southwest to escape the cold. most ppl unlike me do not hate too much sunshine or care about how close they are to racetracks. hell most on this site probably never even drove at an autoX
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote