View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 09:43 AM   #113
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
Wear a mask, fine, don't wear one, fine. Get a vaccine or don't, fine by me. Freedom. If you're concerned about dying from the china virus, wear a mask and get a vaccine. Why does everyone else have to look out for your safety?

Don't you agree that the government shouldn't be spying on people for no reason? I don't wear a seatbelt for your safety.

AOC argues against capitalism while directly benefitting from it. Hypocrite much?

No one cares what your dad says, just look at the years of rising crime and homelessness in California under democratic leadership. And why haven't 1000's of bums been dying from covid if this shit is so contagious?

Hope you didn't hyperventilate from writing that nonsense.

Yes, Portland is now a shithole, I blame it on the californian's that moved here and our liberal 'leadership'.