View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 10:22 AM   #114
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Masks? Oh noes, I should care about other people and be extremely mildly inconvenienced in the process? Is your freedom really so fucking small that this is what tips the government toward authoritarianism?

There's plenty of shit you're willing to swallow, most of it from the end of the human centipede that is the Republican Party.
past the 1 year mark, keep wearing the mask and if you have children, staple it on their faces too. with your lack of logic, you can go another 10 years enduring this stupidity with the hope and prayer that this is an actual solution. doesnt matter if you're vaccinated, doesnt matter if you're outdoors, just keep doing what you're told.

most people at this point, really dont give a flying fuck.... like nick_d said, want to wear one, cool, dont want to wear one cool, vaccinated ... fine, not, also fine. but instead, we have douches who insist in pushing their ideologies on others. you can say the same with the woke movement, no one fucking cares. no one cares if you take a dick in the ass or if you wear the wrong clothes.

like i said, i just find it funny that so many people gladly bend over and take dick up the ass with no lube on all of this. i guess you must be desensitized after all these years of reaming
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote