View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 12:33 PM   #117
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
most people at this point, really dont give a flying fuck.... like nick_d said, want to wear one, cool, dont want to wear one cool, vaccinated ... fine, not, also fine. but instead, we have douches who insist in pushing their ideologies on others. you can say the same with the woke movement, no one fucking cares. no one cares if you take a dick in the ass or if you wear the wrong clothes.

like i said, i just find it funny that so many people gladly bend over and take dick up the ass with no lube on all of this. i guess you must be desensitized after all these years of reaming
My father-in-law factually died from complications of COVID compounded by COPD. Forgive me if my facts don't care about your feelings, because your feelings impacted my fact. Your feelings impacted the fact that others on here had loved ones die from COVID- it was the third-greatest killer of Americans last year.

I started wearing a mask *before* it was required. I kept wearing it *while* it was required. I wore it in my office and around my employees- I even wore it around my brother because he was around my sister-in-law, who was around kids, who could pass it on to their parents and grandparents.

I wore a mask because it wasn't a big deal for me and it made me less likely to pass COVID along. I'm not a fucking saint but I'm not so selfish that I can't just pop on a mask real quick.

If we got vaccinated, wore masks, and slowed/stopped the spread, we'd be looking at a reality of not having to wear masks until a new, aggressive variant comes out. Then we update the vaccinations of those at risk, go through a relatively brief period of reduction, and move on.

I could quote that cancer, the second-greatest killer of Americans, had a punitive effect on our economy of over $130bn, but I don't even think rational arguments have an effect on your beliefs anymore. As this drags on, more resources are used and the cost goes up for taxpayers. People bitch and moan about taxes and then don't take the steps necessary to lower them- they vote for idiots and they walk around with their jaws hung open screaming to the ether about "libruls."

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post
AOC argues against capitalism while directly benefitting from it. Hypocrite much?

No one cares what your dad says, just look at the years of rising crime and homelessness in California under democratic leadership. And why haven't 1000's of bums been dying from covid if this shit is so contagious?
AOC benefits from capitalism? "100% of the profits generated fund Team AOC?s efforts to uplift vulnerable communities, support grassroots community organizations, and fight for systemic change in NY-14 and the USA."

Years of rising crime from Democratic leadership? Do you fact-check a single word you say? Didn't you see the huge rise in violent crime under Reagan? The huge rise in violent crime under Deukmejian? https://www.ppic.org/publication/cri...in-california/

About the computers that aren't allowed in CA, that's because Dell put shitty PSUs in them. There's no reason to piss power away, especially now that we're looking at reduced power generation from Hoover and Powell.

Last edited by KA24DESOneThree; 07-30-2021 at 09:25 AM..
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote