View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 03:37 PM   #124
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
My father-in-law factually died from...
Your father in law factually died from... life. I am sorry for your loss. Death is a part of life, and the sooner people understand this the sooner people will understand that there are things we can prevent and things we cannot. You wearing a mask, im afraid, is not part of the solution. Its just a political tool being used to make people think that something is being done to address this problem. Its putting your finger in the dike.

I really think you are a very misinformed individual. You have a very clouded view of the world. It really shows just how polarized people are in how they think. Im not faulting you, i'm just pointing out an observation. Normally in a free world, you can continue believing and leading your life to your own accord. Yet, here we are where people are protesting and fighting over soon-to-be vaccine passports... further leaning towards authoritarian rule.

People like you will continue to bend over willingly, albeit with pleasure, and take it up the ass.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote