View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 02:47 AM   #785
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
You're joking, right? There is no way you don't see the extreme treatment bias difference between left and right...
Right. I am not joking. There isnt an extreme bias difference between the left and the right. There is news, and then there is propaganda. Honestly, who listens to Don Lemon? He's not black, he's a sellout. He's a nobody. Fredo Cuomo? Sellout. You spew the same bullshit rhetoric... its straight garbage. Thats why no one listens. Fuckin grifters who serve no purpose in life...

Quote:
Fauci, the guy who sucks dick
Yes, Fauci the guy who sucks dick. If you want to suck off Fauci and take medical advice from him, be my guest. We have the freedom to do as we wish and listen to whoever the fuck we want.

Quote:
Those of us who masked up and got vaccinated are caring less and less about the deaths of those who didn't. I've become inured to stories about people saying "I wish I'd gotten vaccinated" or "I wish I'd listened" before they died, their lungs rattling and their last breaths made by machine.
What a big heart you have. No one UNVAXED gives a fuck about your sympathy, we dont need it and didnt ask for it. To think, almost 2 years and I'm still here posting on Zilvia with all of you. Since day 1 I've never followed any of the rules. Never stayed at home. Never wore a mask. Always visiting friends & family, working, doing things... living life. And yet, you're following all the rules... and yet, you've suffered loss in your family. Either I am INSANELY lucky, or you are insanely UNLUCKY. OR, I am doing something right, and you are doing something wrong.

I'm prepared for death. Are you?
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote