View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 03:52 PM   #141
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post

California has had brownouts and blackouts, yes. California has problems with its water supply, as does Texas. Texas' forested areas are lower in density than California's, and don't have the same problem with extremes of elevation.
Had? Try, HAS - as in ongoing.

Regardless of regional variation, the fact is, California has these issues and chooses not to address them. Rather, they focus on Woke-Politics to hide their vast bureaucratic corruption and waste.

Quote:
California being one of the biggest shitholes in the nation is always something I love to point out as being flat-out wrong in so many ways. GDP, tourist dollars, public lands... the list goes on and on.
Except it is. When is the last time you've left? Trash everywhere. Homeless everywhere. Buildings in total decay. Homes poorly maintained. Dirty beaches. Then the politics.... oh the politics.

You defend it with $$$, which sadly has nothing to do with Californians or the Regime in charge. Those great dollar generating industries where built 20, 30 and +40 years ago. Disneyland, Hollywood, etc was establish, what +70 years ago?

Just look at any "Quality of Life" Index.

California routinely ranks dead-center or just over the line to the lower 25 states.

How can that be? I thought you dominated the nation in terms of GDP, Jobs, Industry, Social Progressiveness, Weather, Climate, Natural Resources, Land, etc. You're getting you ass handed to you by fucking Iowa and can barely eek past Indiana that literally has NOTHING going for it. Terrible weather, flat, boring, corn.... Ya'll fucking lose to MICHIGAN. FUCKING DETROIT IS BETTER THAN YOU.

Businesses and People are RUNNING from California. I got 300k Refugees here, please, take them back. I'm sure the PNW and Colorado would love to start shipping people back to you.

Quote:
Corbic, I have no idea why I continue to go back and forth with you. You have no thirst for knowledge and no zeal for the truth. Instead, you're a dog being led by Russians, Iranians, and Chinese disinformation farms and your false gods.
Did CNN tell you to say that?
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote