View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 11:26 PM   #143
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
do you think an addict wants to be couch-surfing and going through life from high to high with no possibility of long-term existence?
hahahahha...... YES

Where the fuck do you live, Mars? I take it you dont have any fucked up family members? I do, and some of these family members are parasites and leeches. How do you think people end up homeless? At some point, the rotten apple is given the boot because its fucked up beyond repair. The bad apple doesnt get fixed by the good apples, it rots the rest. This is the problem with this radical, super-accepting society nowadays... we've gone away from strict family values, religious values, morals, and we end up with shitheads who dont contribute in any way, shape or form. Are you a parent? Do you not understand these simple concepts?

And yes, jail IS the way to pay for your crimes. And when you commit larger offenses, prison. Dont do the crime if you cant do the time. Government only perpetuates all of this poor behavior. Thats why crime is going up, people arent being held accountable. You really just dont get it.

I swear, you make it seem like a social worker and some therapy will stop criminals from being..... fuckin criminals. Watch Deathwish or Mad Max, because CA is pretty much headed in that Chicago-esque direction... ya stoooopid
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote