View Single Post
Old 08-20-2021, 01:58 PM   #23673
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
What is this coilover part called?

Lifted the car up and a bunch of tiny ball bearings fell to the floor. It's the part on top of the spring, and looks like the part that actually spins when you turn the wheel. Looked up top hat or coilover mounts and only found the top part that bolt to the car. My google-fu has failed me.

Mainly seeing if I can just buy this part.

Daughter bought an S13 with a bunch of suspension mods, but the body is rusted out. Trying to see what's salvageable off this car to transfer over to a clean stock S13 we picked up.

Here's a generic picture I found online and I circled the part where the bearings fell out of.

Not sure what brand coilovers are on the car, but based on the CX racing turbo kit, I'm going to assume they are budget friendly.

LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote