View Single Post
Old 08-21-2021, 04:53 PM   #161
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Did not claim whether or not it's a crisis for some of you guys, but it isn't some big deal to me to shake my head when a panhandler approaches or use common sense and avoid stepping on poop or not do my morning jog in flip flops through skid row. I get it, some of you might be bothered by some grit but not all of us are. If this is what keeps you up at night, not sure to envy you or pity you.

From the way Fox new rants and foams at the mouth about LA homelessness, yes I find what they say to be over the top, but then again they seem to enjoy getting really worked up and yell about anything they disagree with. Really sad how so many conservatives have lost the ability to be civil.
riiiight, because conservatives are the reason los angeles (beverly hills included) was boarded up during the "peaceful protests" last year. you're delusional. and the homeless situation isnt "some grit" - its full on poverty.

what planet is beverly hills on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
..but damn those house prices, right? Nevermind theres a needle and human feces within spitting distance of the property or the park down the street filled with tents and shopping carts. I just don't think these should be issues when the price of that old tiny house is already approaching $1M. Maybe my standards are too high, idk..
^ correct, you are thinking properly. this is why so many people are or have moved out.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote