View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 08:00 AM   #5
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Talking to a few people on their opinions of this:
K series guys run 800+ HP on stock coilpacks, which is more than the average person needs. Also, pricing and availability seems to be better new and used, and easier to find at a junkyard, marketplace, etc.

Some people also don't like the idea of having to modify the 370 / R coil which in some ways, I do understand.

The 370 / R35 coil is a stout coil, no doubt about that. Always nice to have options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
The coils are just skewed counter-clockwise a hair, which I don't think looks bad. Just wish the coils themselves were shorter so I could run the coil cover.
For sure. No denying that either. I would lose my mind having skewed coils, and thats down to personal preference. Which I think is what the real goal is here.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote