Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 08:08 PM   #627
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
True! An ISR manifold would make a lot cheaper setup, but about as bottom of the barrel as I'd go, since you don't want them cracking halfway through the test

If you're just looking to protect the swaintech or change the color, you can use the VHT exhaust paint, It topcoats the swaintech very well. It's also lasted on most anything I've used it on as long as it's cured properly.
I may try that. I?m thinking about having it all Swaintech coated. It?ll remove the need for a turbo blanket and/or a downpipe wrap.

I?m not sure why people even consider buying that thin walled garbage. For this test I would though.